1. 2. 3. 126.96.36.199.8. 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. Total secrets submitted: 20Secrets not posted: 0Thanks so much to everyone who submitted secrets! The new submission post is up. =)
I definitely agree with all the Jan Levenson love.LOL to #13!Just call me Levenson in the morning, baaaaaaaby...
LOL!!! IATJF!Love the Levenson love too. I would make 100 of these if I could. Are they snaggable?*Joins in the song*
2. I love that picture of Andy.3. Ah, I know how you feel.5. D: Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?8. LOL10. Oh fuck, me too.20. Exactly.
Agreed on #5. I want a reason, NAO.
Whoever did this one, please share. lol
this. x 68,000
I hope it's sassy. =P
6. I am a Jim/Pam hater and I am so not jealous.
So much truth in 18 :O
:O^ my face the entire time reading these. And that's cool, opinions are opinions but WOW! Those were some secrets.**And by that I mean, "woah the person who posted this must've really felt compelled to say that because daaaaamn, that was big (twss)I only agreed with #18 (surprise).
Also, #1 - he stole that. Remember? Just saying(God I'm gonna get replies on THAT comment)
I don't like that Andy supports Angela's craziness and bitchery. I like that Dwight will fight her if he doesn't like something rather than let her walk all over him.
#8 FTW. Hilarious! And I kinda totally agree w/ #10.
01. What about Garbage?!04. People don't like change, yet things can't stay the same. Good shows can't win.07. I still adore JAM, but I would so want say in what house I live in!08. I lol and vomit at the same time. xD10. My face fell off.11. And if it hadn't already fallen off from the last one... wow. xD Though I did read a really good Dwim MPREG.17. Jan has imploded. I hope she rests in peace.18. I agree. When others in my fandom just start to complain about things not being the same or as good (as in, they complain about the impossible not happening) it's just depressing to everyone else.
WOAH.1. Yes, but I'm afraid there will be no happy ending for Andy/Angela. You know, these writers and the "canon" thing, BLEH.4. AGREED. I don't know WTF is going on but I'm not liking it all that much, at least not as much as I liked previous seasons of this show. 5. I hate to say this but....YEP, agreed. Her character was such a waste of script writing talent, they did not know what to do with her so they finally got rid of Holly in the most horrible way EVER.11. You know? I feel your pain. I'm not a Dwight/Jim shipper, but I do am a Michael/Dwight shipper (YES, SO WHAT LOL) I think both John and Steve have said lots of times that said pairings would perfectly work...*sigh* BUT HEY!! I've found some great dwight/jim fanfiction out there. Want to know how many Michael/Dwight fanfiction I found on the internet?...3. The rest of them are those I've been writing since I'm a fan of this show, hahahahahahha, but I'm spanish so, u know, I've had no time to translate them.12. FAIL, indeed. Big, fat fail.Edited at 2009-01-14 10:16 am (UTC)
I think you're right about 5. Not sure what the OP's reasons are but I think you're right. IMO, the character was an inorganic addition and felt that way. They just didn't seem to have a plan or place for her.
Which is such a pity, Holly had a lot of potential, *sigh*
Well, I think Amy Ryan's greatgreat, but I'm not sure what the potential was that we didn't already see. Holly was just sort of dropped in and immediately front-burner, which I think is a hard thing for any character to succeed at, regardless of the actor in the role. I think when that happens, expectations are huge, and when they lay all the cards out on the table immediately the way they did (she's "perfect" for Michael, so they hook up), where do you go next? Maybe that was the intent all along, since she was short term, but it's rather disruptive to the viewer, I think, not to mention the other character/story arcs.
Amen to that. They could not keep up with that forever, after all...anyway, I would like to know whatever happened to Jan? She's like, not even there at all. We'll see, I guess :)
Ya know, I'd love to know where Jan is and what she's up to with that baby. Here's hoping she got sane, at least.
I WOULD LOVE TO READ SOME MICHAEL/DWIGHT FICS !!!
awwwwwwwwwww glad to know!! there's so little material about them on the net...anyways, I talked to my best friend and I'm sure she will be more than happy to help me with the translations probably this summer :D *Sigh* I wish I could do it sooner....but...real life sucks LOL
11. Yes, please!13. I think I'm in love with you.
HDU D: D: D:
I'm so glad to find out that I'm not the only one who miss Jan !BRING LEVENSON BACK !
Hee! I love it. Janatics Unite!